I - INTRODUCTION and GLOSSARY
1. Seller - Zulana Online Store, operating at www.zulana.pl is run by GAMIKA Marek Szymanowski in Warsaw, Kamykowa Steeet 41, 03-257 Warszawa, inscribed to Centralna Ewidencja and Informacji o Działalności Gospodarczej Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej, NIP 747-152-74-95 REGON 147279152, e-mil address firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +48 600 800 384.
2. Customer - a person who is at least 13. When the person is younger than 18, a consent from their legal representative is required, as well as a legal person and an organisational entity, other than a legal person, with special provisions granting legal capacity, which places or intends to place an order or uses other services of the E-Shop (including a Consumer).
3. Consumer - a natural person who purchases Products for purposes unrelated with professional or economic activity (consumer products) according to the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and on the amendment of the Civil Code of 27th July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 141, Item 1176)
4. Zulana Online Shop/E-Shop- a website available at www.zulana.pl where the Customer can purchase Products from the Seller.
5. Products - objects presented by Zulana Online shop that may be a subject of a sales agreement.
6. Registration Form - a service available at the E-Shop website which can be used by the Customer to create an account and purchase Products, providing his/her personal details.
7. Regulations - these Regulations of the Zulana Online Shop.
II. GENERAL REGULATIONS
1. Zulana online shop at www.zulana.pl is dedicated to purchases of selected original articles via the Internet.
2. The customer is obliged to familiarize with the content of all terms and conditions and is bound by these regulations at the time of order.
3. The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and GAMIKA Marek Szymanowski
4. The contract is concluded the sale of goods in accordance with Polish law.
5. Prices in Zulana online shop are only an invitation to tender within the meaning of. 71 of the Civil Code and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 Civil Code. Summary catalog does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, is only informational.
6. Information about a price provided at the E-Shop website is binding from the moment the customer receives an e-mail mentioned in section III.5 of the Regulations. After an effective order placement the price shall not change regardless of price changes in the E-Shop that may occur for individual Products.
7. Pictures of Products are placed at the E-Shop website as examples and serve for the presentation of specific products.
8. Customers can purchase Products via the E-Shop regardless of whether they performed Registration by filling the Registration Form and creating a profile.
III. Rules and conditions of using the E-Shop
1. To use the services of the E-Shop it is required to read and accept these Regulations. Placing an order means, the Customer accepts the regulations.
2. Information provided in the Registration Form shall be correct and up-to-date. If incorrect or obsolete information is provided, the Seller has no obligation to complete the Order.
3. To effectively place an order it is required to provide detailed address data of the Customer, a telephone number and e-mail address for the Seller to use for contact.
4. The Seller shall undertake all possible technical and organisational means preventing the acquisition and modification of data by unauthorised persons during registration and order placement"
5. The Customer undertakes in particular:
- to use services offered by the Seller in a way not to disturb the functioning of the E-Shop, especially by using certain software or devices;
- not to undertake actions aiming at the acquisition of confidential information owned by the Seller;
- to use services offered by the Seller in compliance with the law of the Republic of Poland, provisions of the Regulations and practices accepted in this regard;
- to use services offered by the Seller without nuisance for other Customers and the Seller, respecting their personal rights (including the privacy right) and other applicable rights;
- to use any content of the E-Shop only for personal purposes.
6. Effective placement of an order is possible only when the Product selected by the Customer is available at the Seller's warehouse. The Product is available when specific sizes can be selected in the size selection option. The Seller shall use its best efforts to supplement the inventory of any Product or size of the Product as quickly as possible. Products unavailable in the warehouse shall be removed from the E-Shop without undue delay.
III. Placing orders
1. Orders of Products available in the E-Shop are placed by selecting a preferred purchase option.
2. Orders can be placed in Zulana online shop 24H/7. Orders are completed within 5-7 days from the date of booking a payment made by the Customer or, when the COD (Cash on Delivery) option is selected, from the moment of placing the order. If an order is placed on a working day after 2 pm, on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, the indicated date of order completion applies from the next working day.
3. If the Customer registers in Zulana online shop, an order is placed by logging in to the E-Shop website, choosing a product, adding a Product to the basket and confirming the will to place the order. If the Customer does not register, an order is placed by choosing a Product, adding a Product to the basket, entering all required information for the shipment and undertaking other technical activities based on notifications or information shown to the Customer.
4. Sending an order by the Customer (confirmed by the "Complete the Order" button) constitutes an offer of the Customer to GAMIKA Marek Szymanowski concerning the conclusion of a sales agreement according to the Regulations.
5. After sending the order the Customer receives a confirmation of accepting the offer via electronic means (Confirmation of accepting the order for completion) to the indicated e-mail address. After receiving the message and confirming the order through a hyperlink in the message, the sales agreement for the Products ordered by the Customer is concluded.
6. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the order before receiving a confirmation of accepting the order for completion from the Seller. A declaration of will on the withdrawal from the order shall be sent to the Seller electronically to the following address: email@example.com.
IV. Payment. Prices.
1. All prices of products presented at the website of the E-Shop:The price presented next to each product is binding from the moment the Customer receives a confirmation of accepting the order for completion.
- are inclusive of VAT tax,
- do not include information on shipment costs.
2. The customer has the right to choose the method of payment for the ordered products:
- cash to a person acting on behalf of the carrier entrusted by the Seller to deliver the ordered Products (COD).
- bank transfer before delivery. If the Customer chooses the pre-payment, the payment has to be credited to the account of GAMIKA Marek Szymanowski within 3 days from placing the order, otherwise the order will be cancelled. Payments via bank transfer shall be made to the bank account of the Seller provided in the message confirming the Seller accepts the order for completion.
Account owner : GAMIKA Marek Szymanowski
Kamykowa 41, 03-257 Warszawa
08 1140 2004 0000 3902 7646 8984
- credit card and e-transfer. Payments are handled by the Dotpay and PayPal Processing Centre according to the rules specified by these entities.
3. The Seller reserves the right to change prices of Products, perform and cancel special offers and bargain sales or introduce changes to them. The right has no impact on prices of products in orders placed before the enforcement of a change in price, conditions of special offers or bargain sales.
4. Special offers in Zulana online shop cannot be combined, unless their regulations say otherwise.
V. Completion of orders.
- After the Customer receives a confirmation of offer acceptance and approves the order by using a hyperlink in the message, the process of order completion by the Seller starts.
- The deadline for order completion shall be from 1 to 7 working days and it depends on the payment mode selected by the Customer, among other things.
- The cost of Product shipment is borne by the Customer and added to the Product price. The delivery cost depends on the selected shipment method and place of delivery according to the price lists of the carrier.
- Products are delivered to the indicated address in Poland UPS shipment company or by post. The expected Product delivery time by the carrier - from 2 to 7 working days from the day after sending the shipment. If the ordered Products are delivered outside of Poland the expected Product delivery time is specified by the carrier depending on the destination country. The deadline may change due to circumstances on the part of the carrier that the Seller has no impact on.
- Receiving the order shipment the Customer shall check its condition. If any damage or break of the package is observed, a shipping damage report shall be completed and sent immediately to the Seller along with a possible complaint. If any damage is observed after the shipment is accepted from the courier, the Customer shall immediately contact the Seller.
- A proof of purchase (a VAT invoice or cash register receipt) is attached with each shipment. If the Customer is a VAT payer and wants to receive an invoice, the Customer shall mark an appropriate option when placing an order and enter necessary data.
VI. Right to withdraw from agreement
- The Customer, who is a Consumer, may withdraw from a remote Product sales agreement for convenience, submitting an appropriate written statement within 14 days from the day the Product is delivered to the Customer.
- The right can be exercised by the Customer by sending a written statement on withdrawal from the sales agreement on the written notice to the following address:, Kamykowa Steeet 41, 03-257 Warszawa and via email (pdf document): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of withdrawal from a remote Product sales agreement, the agreement is considered not concluded and the Customer is free from any obligations. Services provided by the Parties are returned unchanged, which means that the withdrawal statement shall be deemed ineffective if the returned Product is mechanically damaged, dirty or lacks integral elements, unless this results from the Product's incompliance with the agreement as understood by the Act of 27th July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and on the amendment of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, Item 1176 as amended).
- The mutual services shall be returned immediately, however, no later than within 14 days.
- The Product returned by the Customer shall be appropriately packed, ensuring no damage during transport, and in the original packaging, if possible. The Product shall be returned with complete equipment, accessories and documents issued for the sales to the following address: GAMIKA Marek Szymanowski, Kamykowa Steeet 41, 03-257 Warszawa
- The cost of packing and sending the Product back shall be borne by the Customer.
VIII. Nonconformity of products with agreement. Complaints.
- As a vendor the Seller shall be responsible towards the Customer for the nonconformity of a Product purchased by the Customer with the sales agreement within the scope specified by Civil Code.
- To avoid doubts no provision of these Regulations shall restrict the rights that the Customer has according to the applicable Polish law. If any such provision is found, the applicable Polish law shall apply, especially the Civil Code.
- If a nonconformity of the delivered Product with the agreement is observed, the Customer shall have the right to file a written complaint.
- A complaint may be based especially on the delivery of a Product other than the ordered one, inappropriate completion of the order or delivery or of an incorrect number of Products.
- The customer is obliged to send a written statement including the description of nonconformity plus the proof of purchase (invoice or a receipt).
- The Seller reserves the right to a 14-day period to review the complaint from the moment of receiving the product from the Customer, and undertakes to advise the Customer of the undertaken actions via e-mail.
- If the complaint is reviewed to the advantage of the Customer, it shall be possible to replace the faulty product with another one, repair it or reimburse the payment to the bank account indicated by the Customer. The return shall be performed within 7 days from the review of complaint.
- The cost of delivering the faulty Product to the Seller shall be borne by the Customer. The E-Shop shall not accept any COD shipments. If the complaint is decided in favor, the Product shall be sent to the Customer at the expense of the Seller.
IX. Final provisions
- The current Regulations are published at the Zulana online shop website.
- Terms may change. Any change will be published on the site: www.zulana.pl
The Seller shall bear no responsibility for messages sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer but blocked by administrators of e-mail servers, or for the removal and blocking of e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the Customer.
- The Seller shall bear no responsibility for transactions performed by unauthorised third persons who gain access to the Customer's account as a result of a failure to take precautions when using the login and password to the account by the Customer.