Unique, colorful patterns in Zulana's collections are created on Polish, fine white porcelain, well known from its exceptional beauty and fine quality. The porcelain is produced in one of the oldest factories in Poland. The patterns are created by Polish artists.
Feature of the porcelain:
- produced of ecological materials such as high quality kaolin, feldspar and quartz.
- the glaze is the hardest available in the world, offering the best resistance to cutlery scratches on product surface.
- chemically inactive with acids and alkali – therefore with all food products.
- 0% porosity protects from dirt and bacteria.
- the highest 5th grade of wash easiness – stain and oil can be removed with hot tap water; easy to wash off the fat, gravy, soup and vegetable or fruit juices.
- extremely resistant to thermal shock up to 1200ºC.
- deep freezing and long-term storage to -30ºC.
- efficient in keeping food and beverage hot.
- can be washed in a dishwasher; no Pb/Cd washout.
- microwave safe.
- makes clear metallic sound.